1/22/2009

SLING ALONG BABY SLINGS

Hello and welcome to my baby wearing/baby sling blog! I can’t wait to introduce you to the wonderful world of baby wearing! Here you will find baby wearing instructions with pictures, sling care, fabric in stock, and sling order information. Be sure to check out all the links under the blog archive. Soon I will have an instructional video on the site. If you are interested in ordering a sling please e-mail me at: slingalongbabyslings@gmail.com , or give me a call: (801) 648-7146.
I hope you will find this site to be helpful. However, if you are having any trouble, please e-mail or call me at the address or phone number above. Thanks so much and happy baby wearing!!
Ring Slings: I prefer ring slings over pouch slings because they are 100% adjustable. The same sling can fit mom, dad, grandma, aunt, etc.! You can fit a newborn up to toddler (35 lbs) in the same sling. The tightness can be adjusted to fit your comfort level and the various carrying positions. I've made and used pouch slings, but they just don't compare to ring slings.

4 comments:

Sheba's Mommy said...

Hey Holly! It was good to talk to you today! Hey, If I ever have a baby, I'm coming to you for some slings! :) I love ya sweetie! Keep up the great baby wearing work!!
-Chelsea

Sheba's Mommy said...

Hey Hall! Come by and visit my blog...I've put up a couple of posts with some cruise pics. Love ya!
-Chels

classybabyslings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moby Wrap said...

I dont know much abouth those classy baby slings, but one thing is for sure, all those early years I spent with my baby had no trouble with me while at home or shopping....All thanks to Baby Slings & Moby Wraps!